UMS United Kingdom
We've been selling Umicore and third party products into the UK and Irish markets since the 1970's giving us a wealth of experience to serve your needs. Having 3 offices based in the UK we are a stock holder of a number of products which enhances our ability to serve our customers' current and future needs.
Our office in Birmingham’s historic Jewellery Quarter provides a comprehensive range of precious metal products and services to the manufacturing trade and the wider community. We offer a precious metal management service and a refining facility to make a “Closed Loop” solution for the UK.
The Brentwood office supports Umicore’s Automotive Catalyst division with the team providing technical and commercial services for both global OEM’s and the UK automotive industry.
Our registered office in Hertford is experienced in working in diverse market sectors selling a variety of products including cobalt and nickel powders, brazing alloys and foils, technical ceramics and ethanol. We are constantly looking for new synergistic product opportunities.
- Precious Metals including refining (Pt, Pd, Au, Ag, Rh, Ru) into the jewellery and industrial sectors
- Platinum Labware (Oegussa) including crucibles, dishes and thermocouple wires for chemical analysis in manufacturing and research laboratories
- Automotive Catalysts used in emission systems for light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles
- Cobalt and Nickel Powders for the diamond tool and hard metal industries
Third Party Portfolio:
- Brazing Alloys, fluxes and contact materials (BrazeTec) for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), power and tooling industries
- Technical Ceramics (agent of Friatec) for the laboratory, aeronautic, automotive and other industries
- Zinc Sheet (VM ZINC) for roofing & facades
- Industrial Ethanol with customised blends for food, industry and bio fuel application