Precious metals recycling
This organization was established in the year 1998, and has the matrix for various business units across the world. Ums India is located in the financial capital of India, Mumbai.
This office offers services to connect with all business units of Umicore and our third parties. There is value addition both upstream and downstream of the business. We promise materials for a better life wherein all our products come with a circularity of process, starting with manufacturing till the recycling the materials after their life cycle ends.
Umicore also operates an Automotive catalysts plant located in Pune, Shirwal. This is a state of art facility for the manufacturing of automobile catalysts, which runs on the grounds of sustainability and is technologically novel with the production base.
- Minor Metals like selenium, antimony in form of NaSb, arsenic trioxide
- Refining solutions for precious metal bearing scraps from industrial by-products & recyclables (electronic scraps, spent auto catalysts)
- Cobalt and Nickel Powders for the diamond tool and hard metal industries
- Cobalt & Nickel Oxides/Salts for plating, ceramics, ferrites and other applications
- Germanium Substrates & GeCl4 for opto-electronic devices & optical fibers
Third Party Portfolio:
- Brazing Alloys & Fluxes (BrazeTec) and Contact Materials for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), power and tooling industries
- Zinc Dust & Oxides
- Iron Powders
- Metal Powders
- High-Purity Manganese Metal (Manganese Metal Company)
- Copper Salts (NutriChem)
- Lithium Compounds
- Metal powders for welding, hard-facing and steel industries (MPT)
- Alloy and pure metal powders (ChemAlloy)