Umicore started its office in India in 1999. The main activity of Umicore India is to sell & distribute Umicore’s broad range of products and services in cooperation with its various Business Units. We also provide distribution and agency services for selected products that are complementary to the Umicore range as Third Party products.
Umicore India is head quartered in Mumbai with sales offices in Delhi and Bangalore.
Mumbai office offers variety of products such as Cobalt, Nickel powder, Brazing alloy, Building products and various third party products etc. through warehouses located at Vasai & Mumbai as well as from direct sale from various Umicore factories across the globe. Mumbai office also offers recycling solution for complex Precious Metal bearing scrap (Industrial byproducts, Printed circuit boards from Electronic scrap, Spent Auto Catalyst etc as a “Closed Loop” model. This office also provides Finance and HR support to Umicore’s Automotive Catalyst division for India with shared services.
Delhi and Bangalore offices provide Umicore’s Building Products materials and services.
We are constantly looking for new synergistic product opportunities.
- Minor Metals like selenium, antimony in form of NaSb, arsenic trioxide
- Refining solutions for precious metal bearing scraps from industrial by-products & recyclables (electronic scraps, spent auto catalysts)
- Cobalt and Nickel Powders for the diamond tool and hard metal industries
- Cobalt & Nickel Oxides/Salts for plating, ceramics, ferrites and other applications
- Germanium Substrates & GeCl4 for opto-electronic devices & optical fibers
Third Party Portfolio:
- Brazing Alloys & Fluxes (BrazeTec) and Contact Materials for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), power and tooling industries
- Zinc Dust & Oxides
- Iron Powders
- Metal Powders
- High-Purity Manganese Metal (Manganese Metal Company)
- Copper Salts (NutriChem)
- Lithium Compounds
- Metal powders for welding, hard-facing and steel industries (MPT)
- Alloy and pure metal powders (ChemAlloy)