UMS Taiwan was originally established in Taipei back in 1989 under the name of SOGEM (Taiwan) Ltd. The company name was changed to Umicore Marketing Services Taiwan Co., Ltd. when Umicore changed name.
The major business of UMS Taiwan covers market development, products sale, raw material purchasing, precious metal refining and promotion of new products for the entire Umicore Group.
- Cobalt & Specialty Materials means sales of cobalt powder and cobalt metal, cobalt refining business support and cobalt materials sourcing
- Rechargeable Battery Materials mainly involving rechargeable battery materials in portable electronics, power tools, (H)EV and electric storage
- Electro-Optic Materials for optics, high-purity chemicals and substrates on Germanium basis
- Precious Metals Recycling of 20 precious and non-ferrous metals from industrial residues, used electronic scraps, spent automotive and industrial catalysts as well as fuel cellsPlatinum Engineered Materials serving the chemical industry for ammonia oxidation and the glass industry for making high-purity glasses
- Precious Metals Chemicals in form of metal-based catalysts, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and chemical vapor deposition (CVD) precursors
- Precious Metals including refining (Pt, Pd, Au, Ag, Rh, Ru) into the jewellery and industrial sectors
Third Party Portfolio:
Third party representations