UMS office in Russia was created in 1994 as part of Umicore's commercial network. Located in Moscow and being the only representation office of Umicore on the territory of the former Soviet Union, UMS Russia is serving a variety of different market segments and territories of what is currently called CIS countries.
Focusing mainly on different raw materials sourcing from Russia and CIS countries in the late nineties, within the following years the office activities also developed in the direction of promotion and sales of the wide range of Umicore products within Russian & CIS markets.
Being the marketing and commercial arm for different Umicore units, UMS Russia is focusing on Umicore activities only.
- Precious Metals Refining including electronic waste, industrial by-products, spent industrial and automotive catalysts
- Automotive Catalysts used in emission systems for light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles
- Cobalt & Specialty Materials including Cobalt powders and Co-based alloys for hard metal and diamond tools, Co and Ni oxides and salts for different applications
- Electro-Optic Materials including Germanium wafers for solar cells, Ge-based optical materials and Germanium tetrachloride
- Ammonia oxidation catalyst systems with focus on the agricultural sector
- Thin Film Products with focus on coating materials, ITO and accessories
Third Party Portfolio:
Портфолио третьих лиц