UMS United Kingdom
We've been selling Umicore and complementary products into the UK and Irish markets since the 1970's giving us a wealth of experience to serve your needs. Having 3 offices based in the UK we are a stock holder of a number of products which enhances our ability to serve our customers' current and future needs.
Our office in Birmingham’s historic Jewellery Quarter provides a comprehensive range of precious metal products and services to the manufacturing trade and the wider community. We offer a precious metal management service and a refining facility to make a “Closed Loop” solution for the UK.
Our office in Hertford is experienced in working in diverse market sectors selling a variety of products including cobalt and nickel powders, brazing alloys and foils, and technical ceramics. We are constantly looking for new synergistic product opportunities. We support Umicore’s Automotive Catalyst division with the team providing technical and commercial services for both global OEM’s and the UK automotive industry.
Click here for our Modern Slavery Statement
Our offices in Birmingham are your first point of call for precious metals and labware. Feel free to give us a call on 0121 554 3985 or email them at email@example.com
We stock a wide range of Grain, Investment Bars, Sheet, Wire, Anodes and Tube.
- Precious Metals including refining (Pt, Pd, Au, Ag, Rh, Ru) into the jewellery and industrial sectors (manufactured by Agosi, part of the Umicore Group)
- Platinum Labware (Oegussa) including crucibles, dishes and thermocouple wires for chemical analysis in manufacturing and research laboratories (manufactured by Oegussa)
- For more information on all our other products, please click on the links or give us a call on 01992 551939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automotive Catalysts used in emission systems for light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles
- Cobalt and Nickel Powders for the diamond tool and hard metal industries
We stock a wide range of brazing rods, foils, trifoils, discs and wire plus various fluxes. We stock standard ceramic sizes and can assist in developing bespoke components.
- Brazing Alloys, fluxes and contact materials (BrazeTec) for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), power and tooling industries
- Technical Ceramics (agent of Kyocera Fineceramics Solutions, formerly Friatec)
- MACOR (machinable glass ceramics) for aerospace, medical, vacuum and high-temperature applications
- Mullite (technical ceramices) for high-temperature applications