Proximity in France for 8 different customer segments
Since its beginnings as a distribution office in Paris in 1968, Umicore Marketing Services France has extended its presence and today’s experienced multi-function sales and advisory team offers over the entire French territory.
UMS France has offices and storage at the Mercuriales towers at Porte de Bagnolet close to Paris, a jewellery metals trading office rue Réaumur in the jewellers’ quarter in downtown Paris and is represented throughout all French regions.
- Precious Metals including refining (Pt, Pd, Au, Ag, Rh, Ru) for jewellery, decoration (fine grain, electroplating, semi-finished products), investment (bars), industry (electro-technical and nuclear applications)
- Collection & Refining Solutions for precious metal bearing scraps from industrial by-products & recyclables (electronic scraps, spent auto catalysts)
- Platinum Labware (Oegussa) including crucibles, dishes and thermocouple wires for chemical analysis in manufacturing and research laboratories
- Cobalt and Nickel Powders for the diamond tool and hard metal industries
- Copper and Nickel Metals and Salts for plating applications
- Brazing Alloys, Fluxes (BrazeTec) and Contact Materials for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), power and tooling industries
- Electrolyte Baths for electroplating applications
Third Party Portfolio:
- Technical Ceramics (in particular representing the Friatec™ brand) for applications in laboratory, high-temperature, high-friction and vacuum environments
- MACOR (machinable glass ceramics) for aerospace, medical, vacuum and high-temperature applications
- Mullit (technical ceramices) for high-temperature applications
- Fine Zirconium Substrates & Ceramic Filters for automotive, electronics, fuel cells and water treatment applications
- Zinc Chemicals (Zinc Oxide, Zinc Metal Powder) for surface coating, agriculture, rubber and paint industries